Welcome to Havencare
Supporting individual journeys through an outcomes focused pathway that empowers the person to realise their potential, make choices and direct their own life.
Havencare Homes and Support Limited is a registered charity. We provide support for people with learning disabilities and autism.
How can we help you?
We have innovated a breakthrough outcomes focused Support Pathway© that is embedded in a planning and tracking system called 'Multi Me'
- exploring what it means to take responsibility for my homeengaging in ways to take responsibility for my homestarting to take control of my homecontrolling my home & forming my home rulesresponsible for my home
- exploring ways to reduce my dependencyactively supported to develop new skillsactively supported to practice skillsstarting to use skills independentlyconsistently using skills independently
- exploring building relationshipsengaging with people who are not paid to be in my lifeestablishing meaningful relationshipsdeveloping reciprocal relationshipsmaintaining relationships
- exploring ways to reach out to what’s in my communityengaging in my communityestablishing my community presencecontributing to my communitya valued member of my community
- exploring my income & best use of my moneymaximising my income & saving for the things I wantsupported to use my money for the things I wantlearning to handle & budget my moneymanaging my money
- Meaningful Occupation,
- exploring ways to purposefully occupy my timestarting to engage in meaningful activitiesestablishing meaningful occupation of my timeevolving a sense of purposeoccupying my time with meaning & purposeexploring learning optionsstarting to engage in learningdeveloping my knowledge & skillslinking my learning to my lifeactively using my knowledge & skillsexploring work optionsstarting to get work experiencelooking for permanent work rolesdeveloping my potential & have a joba valued member of my workplace & I am realising my potential
- exploring risks in my lifestarting to identify risks in my lifechoosing to take some positive risksdeveloping my awareness of how to keep myself safetaking positive risks and keeping myself safe
- Health & Wellbeing
- exploring ways to improve my health & wellbeingengaging in activities to improve my health & wellbeinglearning about health & wellbeing to take control of my own needsstarting to make informed choices about my health & wellbeingunderstanding the impact of my lifestyle choices on my health & wellbeing
- Opportunity & Choice
- exploring my opportunities & choicesdeveloping my opportunities & choicesestablishing my decision makingmaking informed decisionsself-determined
- Direction & Fulfilment
- exploring ways to direct my support and plan my outcomesengaging in directing my support to work towards my outcomesactively directing my support to achieve my outcomesevolving my outcomes to give me further fulfilmentdirecting my life and achieving fulfilment